Careers at Truce
Back of House - North Loop
We are looking for employees to work in our production kitchen in the North Loop neighborhood. Employees would need to work between 20 - 30 hours a week and have open availability between the hours of 6:30am and 6pm, along with open weekend availability.
BOH Responsibilities include: food prep, processing and bottling juice on a large scale press machine, receiving produce orders, and various other kitchen tasks. Requirements: 1+ years kitchen/ food handling & prep experience along with an ability to lift and operate heavy kitchen equipment (up to 50 lbs).
Pros of working in our awesome kitchen
- No hot appliances, cool environment!
- Very organized and efficient processes!
- Limited menu of made-to-order items, most things are made on a large scale!
- Unique kitchen experience with raw, vegan products!
- The good feeling of providing our community with healthy products!
- Experienced leadership and a team that is always open to new ideas!
Front of House - St. Paul
We are looking for customer service employees for our St. Paul retail location. Employees would need to work between 20 - 30 hours a week and have open availability between the hours of 6:30am and 6pm, along with open weekend availability.
FOH Responsibilities include: customer interactions & transactions, customer education regarding juicing/cleansing/raw/vegan food, preparing made-to-order items, some food prep, , and various other store/kitchen tasks. Requirements: 2+ years in customer service, preference on knowledge regarding health, wellness, and nutrition.