Careers at Truce
Back of House, North Loop
We are looking for kitchen employees to work in our production kitchen in the North Loop neighborhood. Responsibilities include food prep, processing and bottling juice on a large scale press machine, receiving produce orders, and various other kitchen tasks. We need employees looking to work between 30 and 40 hours a week with open availability between 6:30am and 3pm.
Please apply with your resume if you meet the following requirements:
*1+ years prior kitchen/ food handling experience, especially prep
*able to lift and operate heavy kitchen equipment- up to 50 lbs
Pros of working in our awesome new kitchen:
- No hot appliances, cool environment!
- Very organized kitchen and efficient process!
- Limited menu of made-to-order items, so most things are made on a large scale!
- Unique kitchen experience with raw, vegan products!
- The good feeling of providing our community with healthy products!
- Experienced leadership and a team that is always open to new ideas!